1. Conference period and location
EASIAM 2019 will take place from June 13 to 16, 2019.
The conference site is in Wuhan University, Wuhan, China. The site is 50 minutes driving distance from Wuhan Tianhe International Airports. There are three train stations in Wuhan city, which allow one to reach major cities (Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou) within 4 hours by high speed trains.
2. Important dates
(1) Deadline for student paper prize submission: March 22, 2019（Closed.)
(2) Deadline for early bird registration: April 30, 2019. （Closed. We still accept the on-site registration.）
(3) Deadline for talk abstract submission: April 30th, 2019 (Extend to May 15,2019.) Closed.
(4) Deadline for hotel reservation: April 30th, 2019 (Extend to May 15,2019) Closed.
(5) On-site registration：13th-16th.
(6) Shuttle bus avaible from hotel to the conference venue at 8:00am on the morning of June 14, 15 &16, and from the conference venue to hotel at 18:00pm on June 14& 15.
Program is concluded now!
If you have any questions or requests, please contact the local oraganzing committes:
Professor Xiliang Lv (吕锡亮)
Professor Jiwei Zhang (张继伟)
Professor Xiaofei Zhao (赵晓飞)